Telangana’s Niagara Bogatha waterfall is located in Chikkupalli, Vazadu zone, Mulluga district. This waterfalls is blowing with heavy rains at the top. Tourists flock to this place to see the beauty. Heavy rainfall in Maharashtra at the top, the slopes and bends are overflowing. To this end the flood flow to Bogota Falls is increased.
A large number of students, employees and young people would arrived in Weekends. Tourists from all over the state are flocking to see the beautiful beauty. Tourists from other states of Maharashtra are also coming. Surrounding the falls is the bustling area with thousands of tourists.
How to reach bogatha waterfalls
Address: chekupelli, Koyaveerapuram G, Wazeedu Mandal, Mulugu district, Telangana
- Airport which is nearest to Bogatha Falls is the Rajiv Gandhi International Airport.
- It is located at a distance of 330 km.
- From the airport there are number of cabs are available to reach the desired destination.
- The Nearest railway station to reach the Bogatha Waterfalls is Bhadrachalam Road Railway Station.
- It is located at a distance of 120 km.
- From the railway station number of cabs and sharing vehicles are available to reach the desired destination.
It is located
- 23kms from Eturnagaram,
- 110 Kms from Jayashankar (Bhupalpally) headquarters,
- 123kms from Warangal,
- 243 kms from Khammam,
- 123 kms from Bhadrachalam,
- 280 kms from capital Hyderabad.
Bogatha waterfalls height
The water is dropping from 30 feet height in a number of parallel streams, the water is formed as a large pool at the bottom of the falls. The pool is good to swim and is a best activity here.
Bogatha waterfalls to Laknavaram
The distance between bogatha waterfall to laknavaram is 141 km.
second largest waterfall in the Telangana
The Bogatha waterfall is the second largest waterfall in Telangana state.
Bogatha waterfalls – Telangana Tourism
Best time to visit Bogatha waterfall is between June and november. There is no road for some distance so need to walk around 1km to reach the waterfall.
Bogatha waterfall is called as Telangana Niagara Jalapatham.
09:00 am to 05:00 pm
All days open
Top 3 attractions at Bogatha waterfalls
- watch tower,
- Butterfly garden,
- children’s park
- Kuntala Waterfalls, Distance between Hyderabad to Kuntala Waterfalls
- Bogatha waterfalls, The Niagara of Telangana | Waterfalls in Telangana
- Bhongir Fort Timings
- Facts About Telangana
- Festivals of Telangana
- Telangana songs and writers pdf, Best Lyric Writers | Telangana Results
- Surendrapuri Ticket Cost, Distance between Yadagirigutta to Surendrapuri
- Yadagirigutta Temple Timings, Yadagirigutta temple rooms booking
- Thousand Pillar Temple, How To Reach Thousand Pillar Temple
- Famous Temples in Telangana
- Godavari river, Longest River, River Flow | Telangana Results
- World’s Biggest Lift Irrigation Project, Kaleshwaram Project | Telangana
- kaleshwaram Lift Irrigation project | Largest Project in Telangana
- Mid Manair Reservoir, Dams In India | Telangana Results
- About Mallanna Sagar Project, Telangana Irrgation | Telangana Results
- Nizam Sagar Dam, Dams in India | Telangana Results
- Sriram Sagar Dam 2019, Sriram Sagar Reservoir Water Level | Telangana
- List of dams and reservoirs in Telangana, Dams in India | Telangana results
- Major events in the history of Telangana
- New Districts In Telangana, List of Districts In Telangana
- List of new Telangana Ministers and their Portfolios | Telangana Results
- Upcoming Notifications | Jobs in Telangana
- Upcoming sports in India
- 2019 US Open, 2019 US Open Leaderboard | Telangana Results