The State Bank of India released SBI Clerk Recruitment 2020 notification for the post of clerks. The total available vacancies are 8134 posts. The below are full details of SBI Clerk 2020 Notification.
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2020
Post Name: SBI Clerk Online Form 2020
Released Date: 02-01-2020
Total available vacancies: 8134
- Fee for General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 750/- (Including Intimation Charges)
- Fee for SC/ST/PWD/XS: Nil
- Mode of Payment Online: Debit card/ Credit card/ Internet Banking
|Commencement date of SBI Clerk 2020 registration of application online||3rd January 2020|
|Last date of registration of application||26th January 2020|
|Last date for editing application details||26th January 2020|
|closure for printing your application
SBI Clerk Admit Card 2020 Release Date for Prelims
Download Admit Card for Main Examination
|10th February 2020
11th February 2020
April 2nd week 2020
|SBI Clerk 2020 Preliminary Exam Date||February/ March 2020|
|SBI Clerk 2020 Mains Exam Date||19th April 2020|
Age Limit for SBI Clerk (as on 01-01-2020)
- Minimum age should be 20 years and Maximum age should be 28 years.
- Any Graduation in recognized Institution .
SBI Clerk Vacancy 2020
|Junior Associate Regular Vacancies 2020||SBI Clerk Backlog Vacancies 2020|
|Circle||Category Vacancy Details||PWD||Ex-
|Category Vacancy Details|
SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Pattern
SBI Clerk Exam has Prelims and Mains. Preliminary Exam has the Objective Tests for 100 marks is to be conducted online. The Exam has the following 3 sections
|S.No.||Name of Tests(Objective||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|2||Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 minutes|
|3||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
SBI Clerk Main Exam Analysis 2020 :
|Eng Language||23-28||35 minutes|
|Reasoning & Comp Aptitude||14-19||45 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||21-24||45 minutes|
|General Awareness||31-36||35 minutes|
|Total||99-108||2 hours 40 minutes|
SBI Clerk Salary 2020
The SBI Clerk get the salary is as follows:
11765-655/3-13730-815/3-16175-980/4-20095-1145/7-28110- 2120/1- 30230-1310/1-31450.
The first month salary for a candidate will be Rs 11,765/- with every year with an increment of Rs 655/- with the Basic pay while the Total Basic Salary of an SBI Clerk- Rs 31,450/-.
SBI Clerk Roles and Responsibilities 2020
- Resolving customers’ doubts and queries and giving them the proper advice and guidance.
- Operating the deposit/withdrawal counters i.e. they play the a part of one Window Operator. you would like to be easier with all financial instruments like cheques, demand drafts, challans, and vouchers.
- Solve of customers accounts by authorising and signing pertinent documents, and clearing cheques and drafts.
- Verify the documentation and back-office work like balance tallying, ledger maintenance, data entry and more.
- Marketing of monetary products of the bank like loans, schemes, deposits, funds, etc.
- Making calls to customers for selling banking services, advisory services, and cross-selling products of the bank inside and out of doors the bank premises. this may require extensive outdoor traveling.
SBI Clerk Results 2020 : Sbi Clerk Result and Sbi Clerk Mains Result will be updated Soon