Sriram Sagar Dam is a beautiful and fantastic place to visit in rainy season, when that time floodgates are open that looks like a roaring waterfall.
- Sriram Sagar Project known as the Pochampadu Project.
- It is an Indian flood-flow project and one of the biggest dam on the Godavari River.
- The Project is located in Nizamabad district, just 3 km away from National Highway 7.
- This project also called by The Hindu as a “lifeline for a large part of Telangana”.
Sriram Sagar Dam Location
- Near Nirmal Town, Sriramsagar Reservoir, Pochampad, Nizamabad Dist.,telangana, 503219 – India.
- Water is drawn into the espresso from reverse pumping from kaleshwaram. This is a project for Northern Telangana.
- This means that the water is constantly being drained in the Essares. This will provide water to 16 lakh acres.
All ponds in the ayacut area are planned to be filled.
Hyderabad to Sriram Sagar Project
The distance between Hyderabad to Sriram Sagar Project is 213km. Many buses available to Nizamabad from MGBS.