The Medaram Jathara starts at Medaram in Tadvai Mandal in Warangal district. It is known as the Kumbha Mela of Telangana. Largest number of devotees in the country comes to Medaram sammakka sarakka jathara. Around 15 million people gathered in every year.
Medaram is a agency area in the Eturnagaram Wildlife Sanctuary. It is a part of Dandakaranya. The rituals for the all Goddesses are done by the Koya tribe priests, with their Koya customs and traditions. This is the Asia’s largest tribal festival.
How To Reach Medaram Jathara
From Hyderabad Mahatma Gandhi bus stand(MGBS) to Medaram is around 250km. There are number of buses from Uppal to Medaram on festival time. It takes around 6 hours to reach Medaram sammakka sarakka jathara.
The nearest railway station for Medaram is kazipet and Warangal. Number of trains from hyderabad to kazipet or warangal (example) and secunderabad to kazipet trains available. For more details about the trains go to the official website www.irctc.co.in
Medaram Jathara Room Booking Online
Forest Tents and Airbnb available and the cost is for 24 hours 2000/- and 12 hours 1000/-
Room booking at Medaram jathara check the official website: http://www.medaramjathara.com/
Medaram Jathara 2020 Dates / Medaram Jathara Timings 2020
||On this day, Goddess Saralamma Ammavaru arrive on Gadde from the village Kannepally.
||On this day, Goddess Sammakka Ammavaru arrive on Gadde from Chilakala Gutta.
||On this day, Large number of devotees have darshan all the Goddess.
||On this day, Afternoon Ammavarlu go to Vana Pravesham.
Near By Attractions
- Ramalingeswara Temple / Ramappa temple
- Ghanpur KotaGullu / Ghanpur temples
- Laknavaram Lake : Distance between Medaram and Laknavaram Lake is 50 km.
- Pandavula Guttalu
- Kaleshwara Mukteshwara Swamy Aalayam
- Bogatha Waterfall
- Damarvai Dolmens
- Tadvai Forest Huts and Cycling
Medaram route map
hotels in medaram,
haritha resort in medaram,
itda guest house medaram,
medaram jatara 2020,
medaram jatara special,
medaram jatara 2020 date,
medaram jatara dates 2020,
medaram sammakka sarakka jatara 2020,
medaram jatara 2020 dates,
medaram jatara schedule,
medaram jatara images,
medaram jatara rooms booking,
You may read also . . .
- Ananthagiri Hills, Anantha Padmanabha Swamy Temple
- Srisailam Temple, Tourist Places in AP
- Tirupati Balaji Temple | TTD Online Booking
- Golconda Fort, Timings, Ticket Cost
- Birla Mandir, Best Tourist Places in Hyderabad
- Hussain Sagar Lake
- Kunda Satyanarayana Kala Dhamam, Surendrapuri
- India Post Recruitment 2019
- TSSPDCL Recruitment 2019 | JLM, JPO
- Laknavaram Lake
- Kuntala Waterfalls, Distance between Hyderabad to Kuntala Waterfalls
- Bogatha waterfalls, The Niagara of Telangana | Waterfalls in Telangana
- Bhongir Fort Timings
- Facts About Telangana
- Festivals of Telangana
- Telangana songs and writers pdf, Best Lyric Writers | Telangana Results
- Surendrapuri Ticket Cost, Distance between Yadagirigutta to Surendrapuri
- Yadagirigutta Temple Timings, Yadagirigutta temple rooms booking
- Thousand Pillar Temple, How To Reach Thousand Pillar Temple
- Famous Temples in Telangana
- Godavari river, Longest River, River Flow | Telangana Results
- World’s Biggest Lift Irrigation Project, Kaleshwaram Project | Telangana
- kaleshwaram Lift Irrigation project | Largest Project in Telangana
- Mid Manair Reservoir, Dams In India | Telangana Results
- About Mallanna Sagar Project, Telangana Irrgation | Telangana Results
- Nizam Sagar Dam, Dams in India | Telangana Results
- Sriram Sagar Dam 2019, Sriram Sagar Reservoir Water Level | Telangana
- List of dams and reservoirs in Telangana, Dams in India | Telangana results
- Major events in the history of Telangana
- New Districts In Telangana, List of Districts In Telangana
- List of new Telangana Ministers and their Portfolios | Telangana Results
- Upcoming Notifications | Jobs in Telangana
- Upcoming sports in India
- 2019 US Open, 2019 US Open Leaderboard | Telangana Results