Eturnagaram Wildlife Sanctuary
Eturnagaram Wildlife Sanctuary is a Best Place for Nature Lovers. Best time to visit the sanctuary is in the month of July and August, after some rains. This Sanctuary is has lot of animals like jackals, Nilgai, tigers , chinkara, black bucks and much more. From here Bogatha Waterfalls is just 20 km. Telangana Tourism providing all the facilities for the tourists.
How To Reach
- 110 km from Warangal
- Around 250 km from Hyderabad.
Food & Accomodation
Number of luxury hotels providing delicius food in Warangal city. Telangana Tourism’s Haritha Kakatiya Hotel in Warangal City providing best food for tourists. There are some small hotels available at Eturunagaram.
Haritha Kakatiya Hotel in Warangal City providing accomodation for the tourists. Number of cottages and rest house available at Tadvai.
- Godavari river-bridge
- Medaram samakka-sarakka Jathara
- Mulugu Narasimha swamy temple
- Bhogata waterfalls
- Hyderabad to Eturnagaram is around 250 km
- Eturnagaram to Medaram is around 30 km
- Eturnagaram to Ramappa Temple is around 65 km
- Ramappa Temple to Laknavaram is around 70 km
- Laknavaram to Hyderabad is around 150 km